2010年8月6日星期五

my first time experienced failure!

How you felt the feeling of failure? I am here to tell you when I feel the first time of failure. I feel my first time of failure was when I was 3 years old. My mother and father were separated each other. My father was bigger than my mother by 30 years old. Their romance was so amazing. Me, writing this essay is an accident.
What was the reason my father and mother were separated? This was because, long time ago my father was a rich man. But when he divorced with his first wife, his wife had already taken half of his fortune. But my father still did not know how to control using money. So, when my father met my mother he was still like that. My mother always persuaded my father to control himself. My father always used the money for alcohol, women, cigarettes. My mother was still waiting for my father to change. But my father did not know how to appreciate my mother. Every time he drank, he hit my mother. There was one time, he used a super big vase to hit my mother. He caused my mother’s head to bleed. A lot of blood came out. This was the reason why my grandparents were very angry. They wanted my mother to leave my father after my father hit my mother. I was only 3 years old. So, my mother decided to leave my father.
When my father knew my mother wanted to leave, he was very angry. So, he brought me along to live in Kuala Lumpur. He brought me to Sabah. Actually Sabah was my hometown. My mother used a lot of money to hire a lawyer to find me. Finally, when I was 6 years old, my father returned me to my mother. My mother, at that time, was already married with my stepfather. They were married because my mother was pregnant. So, my mother left me at my aunt’s house to study primary school. Suddenly, when I was in standard 4 my mother told me that she wanted me go to another aunt’s house. When I went to the aunt’s house, I always fought with the aunt. When I was in standard 6 my mother asked me to come home to live with her and my stepfather. I was afraid. Suddenly I had to change to a new place.
So, finally I moved back to my mother’s house. I started to know my stepfather and mt stepsister. My stepfather was a very bad person. My grandfather told me what my stepfather did when my mother was pregnant. He had sex with the house maid. He betrayed my mother. And there was a rumour that the maid was also pregnant, and gave birth to a daughter. My mother even knew the truth but she didn’t fight with him.There was one day, he was talking to me. Suddenly, he tried to use his hand to put on my shoulder, after that he touched my breast. HE WAS MOLESTING ME! Then my mother saw it. My mother scolded him until she wanted to punch him. And my stepfather did not feel guilty at all. I moved to my grandfather’s house. I lived with my grandfather for 4 years. Sometimes, I would go back to my mother’s house to have dinner. My stepfather did not talk to me at all. That was so good. Last year, my grandfather passed away because of stomach cancer. So, I needed to move back to my mother’s house. Now, he talked to me sometimes, but, fortunately, he did not touch me again. My stepfather was really a super stupid man. He wasted RM 200 to buy a fake handphone. I really don’t know like him.
And this was the first time, I experienced failure. I was three years old and my world began to fall apart!

没有评论:

发表评论